VC3 repair options

Home Forums Ask Ted VC3 repair options

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leejamestaylor
    Participant

hi Ted

I have a VC3 serial no. 1398 0128 it was working brilliantly until about a month ago when the led for the compressor would not light then the whole unit died – I wondered if it was the power supply or if it was a fixable problem. I have looked for electronics repairs on the net but would rather have it repaired properly if this is an option. Do you have a repairs facility or should I buy a new unit – I am loath to buy a new one because I love the sound of this unit !

thanks for the help!

Lee

Ted Fletcher
    Keymaster

If your VC3 is one of my design (pre 2002 with my signature on the front) then I would be delighted to fix it…. The deal is I make a fixed charge of £25 for fixing any rack-mount or modular equipment that I designed plus the cost of returning it to you. However if the unit is one of the current Joemeek products then I would suggest that you use their returns procedure.
    If it’s one of mine, then the post cost would be £4.50 so the total cost would be £29.50 and you can pay by paypal, then the turnaround is almost by return of post. :)
    email me at [email protected] if you need any more info.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.