P38 EX

Home Forums Ask Ted P38 EX

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    4analogman
    Participant

Hi Ted

I bought P8 Edward the compressor a few months ago and Royal Mail somehow lost it in the dark deep caverns of space. No where to be found or tracked. : (

Very disappointing to say the least! Yes I got my money back …. and I was wondering if you still make the P38EX ?

If so, what would it cost?

Also… I own a Joe meek SV2 v1.05 your design with the dual knob input gain for left and right on the front left side of the panel.

Question… the right input gain knob is not responding and I’m wondering if when hooked up used in stereo mode does the left input knob control both left and right or is it malfunctioning?

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong since it only has one VU meter.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Ted Fletcher
    Keymaster

Wow! I’m really sorry to hear that Royal Mail lost a P8; that’s terrible! There were so few of them and they are not replaceable.

No, I’m not making anything at the moment; however, there are a couple of stereo compressors in my stock cupboard and I will have a look, see what I have, and come back to you.

regarding the stereo compressor with 2 input gains on the left…. That’s odd. The SC2 V1.05 is a stereo compressor (one of the very first) but it only has a single input gain control. Can you please email me ([email protected]) a picture of the front panel and I can answer the question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.