P2 Help !

Home Forums Ask Ted P2 Help !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FRANK
    Participant

Hi Ted,

a few years ago I bought a P2 (2nd hand). I used it on my vocals (even live). The sound is much better/clearer than most common mixers :D ! But I heard (not always) a sort of hiss (high freq) coming through. There was also something wrong with the inserts, I suppose.

Now I want it to use it in my studio. But I hear nearly the same….a high freq tone, not loud, then on the left, then right.

Can you give my P2 a full service check up please to bring this baby back to its original state ? Is this possible ?

Kind regards,

Frank

(Belgium)

Ted Fletcher
    Keymaster

Hi Frank, Yes, I can do that. Just send it to me at The Sound House, Hunsdon Road, Torquay TQ1 1QB, UK. and I will fix it.

For most problems the charge is UK£30 plus the cost of returning the unit to you. If there is anything major needed I will let you know first of course. :)

FRANK
    Participant

Hi Ted !

Nice to hear from you !

I’ll send the unit as soos as possible to The Sound House. I will take some time because

the post office is very busy these days.

If you’ve received the unit, please look also to the front. The former owner wrote with a maker

on it (I hate him for this 👿 ). If you have a spare front somewhere in your archives, you may use it if you want.

I will pay for it, no problem.

I hope you can repair my red beauty and make it a new one.

Thx a lot,

Happy Newyear,

Frank

FRANK
    Participant

Hi Ted,

the unit is on it’s way to you.

Kind regards,

Frank.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.