Alice 8:28 Service? Please?!

Home Forums Ask Ted Alice 8:28 Service? Please?!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hol123
    Participant

Hello,

I have recently purchased a Alice 8.28 desk from the second hand market. I absolutely LOVE this desk, it just sounds fantastic! However, given its age, there are a few problems with it and I read on the forum that you may be able to service it for me?

I would really appreciate it if you could drop me an email back and let me know if this is possible.

Thank you for your time and congrats on all the great tech that you’ve created over the years!

Ted Fletcher
    Keymaster

I keep pointing out to the many owners of old 828s that I no longer have spares for those desks….. don’t forget they were built over 30 years ago!!

In extreme circumstances I will have a look at an 828 and help where I can, after all, they are very nice little desks….. but I can’t promise anything and I must insist on the desk being delivered to me at the Sound House, and collected again once I have passed judgement on it (!)

Because of other commitments I have had to close down the TFPRO manufacture, so packing and sending out equipment is not as easy as it was. :(

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.