Home Forums Ask Ted P2 Help ! Reply To: P2 Help !

Ted Fletcher

Hi Frank, Yes, I can do that. Just send it to me at The Sound House, Hunsdon Road, Torquay TQ1 1QB, UK. and I will fix it.

For most problems the charge is UK£30 plus the cost of returning the unit to you. If there is anything major needed I will let you know first of course. :)